Founded in 1920, Eastman Chemical Company is a global specialty materials company that produces a broad range of products found in items people use every day. With the purpose of enhancing the quality of life in a material way, Eastman works with customers to deliver innovative products and solutions while maintaining a commitment to safety and sustainability. The company's innovation-driven growth model takes advantage of world-class technology platforms, deep customer engagement, and differentiated application development to grow its leading positions in attractive end-markets such as transportation, building and construction, and consumables. As a globally inclusive and diverse company, Eastman employs approximately 14,500 people around the world and serves customers in more than 100 countries.
With more than 65 years of experience, Eastman Performance Films is a leading manufacturer and marketer of high-performance window tint and paint protection film for automotive applications and window film for residential and commercial applications.
Benefits of Our World-Class Organization
- A comprehensive portfolio of automotive, residential and commercial film solutions
- State-of-the-art manufacturing facilities for outstanding product performance
- Innovative, flexible leadership that is responsive to customers and their needs
- Technical staff dedicated to R&D, product development, and process advancement
- A culture that promotes continuous growth, evolution and improvement